- Financial Support
- Clothes Closet
- Food Pantry
- Community Kitchen
- Advocacy Group
If you wish to donate by check: Please make the check out to St Vincent de Paul and mail to St Vincent de Paul 289 Lafayette Rd. Hampton, NH 03842
Help Support Us in Our Own Mission of “Helping People”
- Please donate grocery and personal care items to be distributed through our Pantry
- Volunteer your time in one of our own service areas
- Donate your excess clothes in current season to our “Family Clothes Closet”
- Financial contribution to support our Family Service Program and Advocacy Group
- Contribution to our annual food appeals through thePostal Service and The Boy Scouts
- Personal items: toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo.
- Food: Coffee, green/black tea, baked beans.
Items can be dropped off at the Pantry, or in the bins located by our dock.
Thank You for your generosity